HI-SPEED USB TO 4-PORT SERIAL RS422 INDUSTRIAL ADAPTER
***QTY >= 10, CONTACT US***
The USB2-H-6004-M is a quad-channel USB-to-RS422 communication module. The integrated electronics use the FTDI FT4232H device to provide Hi-Speed USB to Serial conversion along with RS422 level shifters. The latest FTDI drivers include support for Windows 7 and Mac OS Lion. The USB2-H-6004-M is enclosed in a compact and rugged metal housing which can be free-standing or wall-mounted.
• Standard USB-B device connector for connection to a USB host or hub port
• Provides full-duplex RS422 level signals (TX+, TX-, RX+, RX-, RTS+, RTS-, CTS+, CTS-, GND) on DE-9P (DB9-Male) connectors
• Additional 5V output can be enabled on pin 9 to power external circuits (max 30mA per port)
• Indicators include a Power LED and Tx/Rx LEDs per port which provide a visual indication of data traffic
• Powered from the host USB port and does not require an external power supply (a 5V external supply may optionally be connected)
• Maximum RS422 level data rate of 8 Mbps
• Uses royalty-free FTDI drivers for Windows, MAC and Linux (including Mac OS Lion and Windows 7)
• Fully RoHS compliant and CE and FCC approved
• Operating temperature range: -40oC to +85oC
• Dimensions: 160mm x 75mm x 24mm (width x length x height)
• Supplied with USB cable and wall-mount brackets
Cart is empty.