HI-SPEED USB TO 16-PORT SERIAL RS232 INDUSTRIAL ADAPTER
***QTY >= 10, CONTACT US***
The USB2-H-1016-M is a 16-channel USB-to-RS232 communication module. The integrated electronics use FTDI FT4232H devices to provide Hi-Speed USB to Serial conversion along with RS232 level shifters. The latest FTDI drivers include support for Windows 7 and Mac OS Lion. The USB2-H-1016-M is enclosed in a compact and rugged metal housing which can be free-standing, wall-mounted or rack-mounted.
• Standard USB-B device connector for connection to a USB host or hub port
• Provides full set of RS232 level signals (TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI and GND) on DE-9P (DB9-Male) connectors
• Additional 5V output can be enabled on the RI pin to power external circuits (max 30mA per port)
• Indicators include a Power LED and Tx/Rx LEDs per port which provide a visual indication of data traffic
• Powered from external 5V supply (included)
• Maximum RS232 level data rate of 1 Mbps
• Uses royalty-free FTDI drivers for Windows, MAC and Linux (including Mac OS Lion and Windows 7)
• Fully RoHS compliant and CE and FCC approved
• Operating temperature range: -40oC to +85oC
• Dimensions: 312mm x 75mm x 44mm (width x length x height) excluding brackets
• Supplied with USB cable, 5V power supply, wall-mount brackets and rack-mount brackets
Cart is empty.